Top : Creationism and Evolution : Page 5
Skeptical Information Links: Creationism and Evolution
- Reasons To Believe
- These creationists are attacked more by other creationists than by atheists. This is Hugh Ross's old-earth creationist organization.
(Added: 31-Dec-2002 Hits: 56 Rating: 4.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Reply to John Woodmorappe
- Glenn Morton replies to John Woodmorappe (Jan Peczis)'s 2003 reply to Morton's 1982 reply to Woodmorappe's 1979 paper on discrepant published radiometric dates.
(Added: 6-Apr-2003 Hits: 49 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Richard Deem's God and Science Site
- This link is to a page of criticisms of young-earth creationism on Deem's site. Deem, a follower of Hugh Ross, is an old-earth creationist.
(Added: 12-Aug-2000 Hits: 61 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Stephen Jay Gould Archive
- Dedicated to the famed Harvard paleontologist and historian of science. Contains his writings on creationism, the Velikovsky affair, the Piltdown hoax, and many other fascinating subjects.
(Added: 18-Nov-2002 Hits: 67 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Critical examination of Intelligent Design Creationism.
(Added: 3-Jul-2002 Hits: 74 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Coso Artifact
- Further evidence of creationist inability to correct their errors when presented with overwhelming proof of being wrong--in this case, an alleged artifact of ancient civilization has a more mundane origin.
(Added: 6-May-2003 Hits: 50 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 27-May-2013 - 18:06:34
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.